The key questions we aim to address at the Summit are:
– How social entrepreneurship can become central in addressing environmental and ecological issues apart from wealth creation?
– What are the ways we engage young people and women in building a sustaining societies? How SDG’s can shape them to become agents of change in locally-led initiatives?
– How can youth adopt social entrepreneurship as a tool to end social inequality?
– What is the relationship between entrepreneurship and national development? How can it intensify international cooperation?
– What is the role of social entrepreneurship and innovations in societal transformation in developing nations?
– How social entrepreneurship creates social networks vital for sustainable community development?
– What is the role of entrepreneurial education in sustainable development? How does education for sustainable development contribute to the development of social entrepreneurship?
– How new innovative ideas and unexpected collaborations based on SDG’s can improve human rights and social justice?
– How social entrepreneurs improve global health while also facilitating economic, social and environmental wellbeing?
– How can we shift from good intentions to tangible actions? And why young people are key to achieving the SDGs?
We will answer these questions by exploring the following 6 sub-topics in corresponding speaking panels: